However, we can get pretty close.
1. The first step to finding the dealer cost for a vehicle is by going to www.jdpower.com/cars
2. Click on the Choose a Make button.
3. Select the Manufacturer.
4. Next, select a Year, then Model.
5. Choose a Trim.
6. Continue to enter your zip code.
7. Default to “New” condition and choose additional options if you want to. Select the options you know you want on the vehicle. Otherwise, it defaults to the base model.
8. Now, click Next.
Scroll to the middle of the page just below “What people are paying” to find the Invoice and MSRP.
This is how to find the car invoice price as well as the MSRP of the vehicle you want.
*** Note that you did not need to enter any contact information. No emails.
Also note that when you click on “Info and Definitions” link below MSRP, JD Power states this: “Invoice is the dealer’s cost for a vehicle from the manufacturer. Invoice price excludes dealer installed equipment and vehicle transportation fees.“