However, we can get pretty close.
1. The first step to finding the dealer cost for a vehicle is buy going to www.nada.com
2. Click on the Search Now button.
3. Select the manufacturer, then choose a year.
I’m going to choose Ford 2021, for this walk-thru.
4. Select the model and trim, next.
I’ll choose the Ford Edge and scroll to find the SEL trim. Specifically, the SEL FWD.
5. Continue to enter your zip code.
6. Next, select the options you know you want on the vehicle. Otherwise, it defaults to the base model.
The first option I’m going to choose is the primary paint color: white. Specifically, the client wants a color that costs a little more and we’ll choose “Star White Metallic Tri-coat”.
Next, add additional equipment.
For example, I selected the Convenience package and Ford Copilot 360+ Assist.
Now, click Continue.
7. Forgo the option to select a trade-in. Select No.
This is how to find the car invoice price as well as the MSRP of the vehicle you want. *** Note that you did not need to enter any contact information. No emails.